Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Bliss Mother's Card


Oh, I'm so excited to share this card with all of you, isn't it so pretty?!! Now this is not my original idea, I found this card over on Wanda's blog, HERE. It was just too pretty not to copy. Now I did change the sentiment on the front because to me it just says "Mom". I like it too because you can easily change the colors.
I used all Stampin' Up products for this card. The color is Pretty In Pink, stamp sets-Bliss and Well Scripted.
Thanks for stopping in to see me, have a crafty day...............Mary

3 comments:

Chanda said...

Mary, this is really pretty! I love the soft look of it and how the embossing folder frames the card so nicely! Great job!

~chanda

Helen said...

Very elegant!

Bev Gomez said...

Beautiful Mary! I love it! Bev