Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birthday Card for Linda

Hi to all of you! I want to share a card that I made for my friend, Linda's birthday. It was February 3rd, so I know she has received it by now, I didn't want her to see it here first. Hi Linda!!!

I really like this stamp set from Stampin' Up called "Bloom" (it is a retire set). I just love hydrangeas, I love the many different colors that they can bloom in, blue, pink, purple and white...so pretty! I used my coluzzle oval and my Nestie scallop oval, than my Stampin' Up markers and a blender pen to color the flowers in with, scalloped punch is Stampin' Up as is the oval punch. Ribbon is from Jo-Ann's and paper is Bazzil. Oh the sentiment is from "Watercolor Trio" also Stampin' Up.

Thanks for droppin by and pleas leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Ooooh, that's purty! I love the yellow and purple together! :)